BACK FROM HIATUS


I know, I know... we've been MIA for.. 2 years. Thing is, I couldn't write nor read during my pregnancy hahaha. So here I am, 1++ year post partum and I literally miss writing so much. So what happened these past 2 years? I gave birth to a beautiful daughter (will write a dedicated post about that), we moved to South Tangerang area, and I'm still trying to lose weight.

So that basically sums it up. My daughter, Marsha, who is now almost 15 months is busy exploring here and there. Dion is now busy with work, so chance of him helping with this blog would be zero, and I am now busy with house chores, Marsha, and the gym.

I've been wanting to go back to work, but still I'm torn. Dion once said Marsha is too tethered to me, so she goes almost everywhere I go. I still breastfeed her, and that's the challenge. She doesn't want bottle, nor UHT, nor my ASIP. I direct breastfeed her all the time. It was great but it surely outweigh my intention to go back working.

I have lots to write to be honest. We aren't as adventurous as we were, and motherhood is something else haha. So maybe I will try to finish the travel series, write about trips we've done as a family, about motherhood, home decor (yes, still love it!), my free writings, and.. anything in between.

It's nice to be back! See you guys soon!

Love,
Ayu.

No comments :

Post a Comment